Bridging the Gap
Bridging the Gap (BtG) courses are designed to ease the transition between F2 and core training.
It is strongly recommended for all FY2 trainees to attend ONE full BtG day (one full-day course or two half-day courses) . It is optional for you to take ONE additional BtG day providing that there is a space. You must not do more than one full-day equivalent of skills themed or speciality themed courses.
For further information see the Bridging the Gap 2020-21 Guidance.
The dates, times and locations of each session can be found in the Bridging the Gap 2020-21 Programme.
There is an upper attendance limit for each session so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Applying for BtG courses:
- Find course you would like to attend
- Email the course administrator to book your place
- Await confirmation of booking email
- Send deposit (if requested)
- If you are no longer able to attend please inform the course administrator (non-attendance without sufficient notice may result in you losing your deposit)